County-wide ban on forest access lifted
The ban on entering the forest in the district of Sächsische Schweiz-Osterzgebirge was lifted. BUT: for the operational area in the "Hintere Sächsische Schweiz! continues to apply a ban on entering the forest. To the general decree and the updated map of the area of operation.
- Avoid the area of the national park "Hintere Sächsische Schweiz" in order not to hinder the emergency services in their work!
- All rescue routes are to be kept free urgently!
- Firing and smoking is strictly prohibited - fire endangers nature - not only during drought!
- The federal road 172 will be open again from 18.08.2022 - 14:00 in the direction of the Schmilka border crossing, as will the Schmilka / Hrensko border crossing.
- The ferries in Schöna and Schmilka operate only for urgently needed trips of the emergency forces.
- The ferry connection between Postelwitz and Krippen will not be operated until August, 22nd.
Status: 18th august | 9:30 am