- more than 50 buildings and extensive green spaces
- a tour of 1,7 km along the circular wall
- exhibitions about the history of the fortress
- an audio guide in nine languages (also specific for children)
- guided tours (exclusive access to the underground casemates, to the rising table »Table-Be-Set« and the Giant Wine Cask installation)
- an adventure app in three languages
- bronze »touch model« of the mountain fortress
- passenger lift (all year) and panorama lift (in summer)
- holiday apartments (Brunnenhaus Well house)
- bicycle stands and baggage lockers
- dogs on a leash are allowed outside, not in exhibition areas (except assistance dogs)
- catering: Offizierskasino Officer’s mess + »In den Kasematten«, Restaurant »In the Casemates« + »Zum Musketier« Historic bar »Ye Olde Musqueteer« + Festungsbäckerei Fortress bakery +beer gardens
from 01.04. till 31.10.
From November till March open from 9 to 5 pm.
Closed on December 24th. Closes at 3:30 pm on December 31st.
from 01.11. till 31.03.